You had sex when you’re 14? that’s your choice, you go glen coco, that is okay
You don’t want to have sex till you are married? That takes guts and that is okay
You have a fuck buddy in highschool? Not everyone likes commitment and that is okay
You are asexual and don’t like sex? That’s your sexuality, embrace it, that is okay
But you know what isn’t okay? Shaming people for their sex lives, that is not okay.
Reblog and see if you get a color.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
Invade my privacy. Do it.
Purple: 10 facts about my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
Green: 8 facts about appearance
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
White: 3 facts about my personality
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
The person I blogged this from deserves to have a great day
please reblog this if it is okay to anonymously confess something to you
Send me your best marriage proposal ideas